Distance from West Blocton, AL to Ashcamp, KY

Distance

477 mi

Time

7 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $63

There are 390.11 miles from West Blocton to Ashcamp in northeast direction and 477 miles (767.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Ashcamp are 7 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Ashcamp, KY. The halfway point is Athens, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 5:23 pm and the current time in Ashcamp is 6:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Ashcamp, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 19.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Ashcamp is $45.61.

During the route, an average car will release 375.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashcamp, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashcamp, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.450916 and -84.642998, or 35º 27' 3.2976" N, 84º 38' 34.7928" W. This location is 238.60 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY and it would take approximately 3 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Athens, TN, situated 246 miles from West Blocton, AL and 239 miles from Ashcamp, KY. It would take 3 hours 52 mins to go from West Blocton to Athens and 4 hours 12 mins to go from Ashcamp to Athens.



Weather in West Blocton and Ashcamp

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Ashcamp

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Snow Clear day Rain Rain
45° 34° 35° 21° 39° 17° 52° 21° 54° 38°
71% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
6 357 degrees 9 323 degrees 3 313 degrees 4 147 degrees 7 180 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Ashcamp, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Ashcamp, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 390.11 mi 627.81 km 338.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 477 mi 767.97 km 414.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips