Distance from West Blocton, AL to BWI Airport

Distance

819 mi

Time

12 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $120

There are 717.27 miles from West Blocton to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in northeast direction and 819 miles (1,318.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

West Blocton and BWI Airport are 12 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to BWI Airport. The halfway point is Bristol, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 4:04 pm and the current time in BWI Airport is 5:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 32.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to BWI Airport is $86.49.

During the route, an average car will release 644.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.651878 and -82.094849, or 36º 39' 6.7608" N, 82º 5' 41.4564" W. This location is 409.43 miles away from West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bristol, TN, situated 410 miles from West Blocton, AL and 410 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 6 hours 23 mins to go from West Blocton to Bristol and 6 hours 17 mins to go from BWI to Bristol.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN,Chattanooga, TN, and Birmingham, AL.


Weather in West Blocton and BWI

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport:

West Blocton

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Rain
72° 51° 72° 52° 77° 62° 82° 64° 66° 48°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
4 7 degrees 7 128 degrees 8 183 degrees 9 198 degrees 7 3 degrees

BWI

Rain on Saturday through Wednesday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
54° 36° 47° 32° 53° 39° 50° 45° 55° 35°
12% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
9 317 degrees 5 106 degrees 6 175 degrees 6 118 degrees 11 306 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 717.27 mi 1,154.33 km 623.29 nautical mi
Driving distance 819 mi 1,317.83 km 711.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips