Distance from West Blocton, AL to CLT Airport

Distance

428 mi

Time

6 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $63

There are 381.62 miles from West Blocton to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in northeast direction and 428 miles (688.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

West Blocton and CLT Airport are 6 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Suwanee, GA.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 3:51 pm and the current time in CLT Airport is 4:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 17.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to CLT Airport is $45.20.

During the route, an average car will release 336.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.015614 and -84.052895, or 34º 0' 56.2104" N, 84º 3' 10.422" W. This location is 213.99 miles away from West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Suwanee, GA, situated 218 miles from West Blocton, AL and 215 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 3 hours 28 mins to go from West Blocton to Suwanee and 3 hours 26 mins to go from CLT to Suwanee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport is Atlanta, GA, situated 185 miles from West Blocton, AL and 243 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 2 hours 54 mins to go from West Blocton to and 3 hours 50 mins to go from CLT to Atlanta.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Charlotte, NC.



Weather in West Blocton and CLT

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport:

West Blocton

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Rain
72° 51° 72° 52° 77° 62° 82° 64° 66° 48°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
4 7 degrees 7 128 degrees 8 183 degrees 9 198 degrees 7 3 degrees

CLT

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Rain
65° 44° 52° 39° 63° 39° 74° 54° 62° 44°
9% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
5 56 degrees 8 58 degrees 4 228 degrees 7 216 degrees 6 4 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 381.62 mi 614.16 km 331.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 428 mi 688.77 km 371.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips