Distance from West Blocton, AL to ORD Airport

Distance

715 mi

Time

11 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $84

There are 613.38 miles from West Blocton to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in north direction and 715 miles (1,150.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

West Blocton and ORD Airport are 11 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Elizabethtown, KY.

West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 1:29 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 28.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to ORD Airport is $60.61.

During the route, an average car will release 562.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.744858 and -85.801781, or 37º 44' 41.4888" N, 85º 48' 6.4116" W. This location is 357.62 miles away from West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Elizabethtown, KY, situated 361 miles from West Blocton, AL and 357 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 5 hours 52 mins to go from West Blocton to Elizabethtown and 6 hours 5 mins to go from ORD to Elizabethtown.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Nashville, TN,Birmingham, AL, and Chicago, IL.


Weather in West Blocton and ORD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport:

West Blocton

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
58° 48° 50° 31° 48° 26° 56° 24° 57° 32°
97% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
6 112 degrees 10 301 degrees 4 270 degrees 4 146 degrees 6 122 degrees

ORD

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Clear day Clear day Cloudy
49° 35° 36° 28° 36° 24° 44° 25° 38° 22°
9% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
11 279 degrees 15 339 degrees 10 310 degrees 6 280 degrees 3 247 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 613.38 mi 987.14 km 533.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 715 mi 1,151.07 km 621.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips