Distance from West Blocton, AL to SLC Airport

Distance

1,860 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$140 - $272

There are 1,464.83 miles from West Blocton to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in northwest direction and 1,860 miles (2,993.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

West Blocton and SLC Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Dorrance, KS.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 4:24 pm and the current time in SLC Airport is 3:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 74.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to SLC Airport is $196.44.

During the route, an average car will release 1,463.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.877365 and -98.559067, or 38º 52' 38.514" N, 98º 33' 32.6412" W. This location is 929.93 miles away from West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dorrance, KS, situated 992 miles from West Blocton, AL and 908 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 14 hours 36 mins to go from West Blocton to Dorrance and 12 hours 22 mins to go from SLC to Dorrance.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Aurora, CO,Thornton, CO,Salt Lake City, UT,Little Rock, AR,Broken Arrow, OK,Tulsa, OK, and Wichita, KS.


Weather in West Blocton and SLC

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport:

West Blocton

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Rain
72° 51° 72° 52° 77° 62° 82° 64° 66° 48°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
4 7 degrees 7 128 degrees 8 183 degrees 9 198 degrees 7 3 degrees

SLC

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Clear day Rain Snow Clear day Clear day
39° 23° 42° 31° 35° 24° 38° 19° 46° 25°
17% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 163 degrees 10 241 degrees 9 295 degrees 4 47 degrees 3 111 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,464.83 mi 2,357.42 km 1,272.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,860 mi 2,993.15 km 1,616.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips