Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Abilene, KS

Distance

1,497 mi

Time

23 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$98 - $190

Loading West Brattleboro - Abilene Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Abilene Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,309.05 miles from West Brattleboro to Abilene in southwest direction and 1,497 miles (2,409.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

West Brattleboro and Abilene are 23 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Abilene, KS. The halfway point is Union, OH.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 12:05 pm and the current time in Abilene is 11:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Abilene, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 69.30 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Abilene is $158.01.

During the route, an average car will release 1,357.74 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.899715 and -84.337822, or 39º 53' 58.974" N, 84º 20' 16.1592" W. This location is 748.45 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS and it would take approximately 11 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Union, OH, situated 754.2 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 749.99 miles from Abilene, KS. It would take 12 hours 6 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Union and 11 hours 20 mins to go from Abilene to Union.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS is Dayton, OH, situated 750.55 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 754.41 miles from Abilene, KS. It would take 12 hours 3 mins to go from West Brattleboro to and 11 hours 28 mins to go from Abilene to Dayton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Overland Park, KS,Olathe, KS, and Topeka, KS.

Best Hotels In or Near Abilene, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abilene, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Abilene, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Abilene

West Brattleboro

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 48°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
27° 10° 31° 10° 47° 25° 42° 27° 43° 19°
4% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
6 307 degrees 3 205 degrees 5 261 degrees 7 305 degrees 3 187 degrees

Abilene

Mixed precipitation today through Monday, with high temperatures rising to 45°F on Saturday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
29° 15° 34° 22° 42° 16° 44° 32° 45° 28°
59% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
10 81 degrees 5 238 degrees 7 145 degrees 10 147 degrees 8 350 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Abilene, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,309.05 mi 2,106.70 km 1,137.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,497 mi 2,409.01 km 1,300.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips