Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Cimarron, KS

Distance

1,690 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$137 - $266

Loading West Brattleboro - Cimarron Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Cimarron Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,495.06 miles from West Brattleboro to Cimarron in southwest direction and 1,690 miles (2,719.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

West Brattleboro and Cimarron are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Cimarron, KS. The halfway point is Indianapolis, IN.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 7:58 pm and the current time in Cimarron is 6:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Cimarron, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 78.24 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Cimarron is $221.43.

During the route, an average car will release 1,532.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Cimarron, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cimarron, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.799080 and -86.100395, or 39º 47' 56.688" N, 86º 6' 1.422" W. This location is 845.02 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS and it would take approximately 13 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Indianapolis, IN, situated 854.97 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 847.26 miles from Cimarron, KS. It would take 13 hours 36 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Indianapolis and 12 hours 53 mins to go from Cimarron to Indianapolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Overland Park, KS,Olathe, KS, and Wichita, KS.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Cimarron, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Cimarron

West Brattleboro

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 69°F on Thursday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
65° 50° 68° 53° 58° 48° 69° 43° 65° 47°
96% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 24 degrees 2 47 degrees 5 254 degrees 6 292 degrees 2 219 degrees

Cimarron

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 88°F on Saturday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind
68° 50° 61° 47° 72° 41° 79° 46° 82° 52°
18% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
14 1 degrees 9 37 degrees 2 113 degrees 4 59 degrees 12 156 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Cimarron, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,495.06 mi 2,406.06 km 1,299.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,690 mi 2,719.86 km 1,468.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips