Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Culver, KS

Distance

1,523 mi

Time

23 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$123 - $239

Loading West Brattleboro - Culver Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Culver Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,335.35 miles from West Brattleboro to Culver in southwest direction and 1,523 miles (2,451.03 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

West Brattleboro and Culver are 23 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Culver, KS. The halfway point is West Manchester, OH.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 8:32 pm and the current time in Culver is 7:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Culver, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 70.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Culver is $199.53.

During the route, an average car will release 1,381.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Culver, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Culver, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.882492 and -84.639648, or 39º 52' 56.9712" N, 84º 38' 22.7328" W. This location is 761.44 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS and it would take approximately 11 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Manchester, OH, situated 774.62 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 766.89 miles from Culver, KS. It would take 12 hours 25 mins to go from West Brattleboro to West Manchester and 11 hours 39 mins to go from Culver to West Manchester.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS is Dayton, OH, situated 750.55 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 789.04 miles from Culver, KS. It would take 12 hours 3 mins to go from West Brattleboro to and 12 hours 2 mins to go from Culver to Dayton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Overland Park, KS,Olathe, KS, and Topeka, KS.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Culver, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Culver

West Brattleboro

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 69°F on Thursday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
65° 50° 68° 53° 58° 48° 69° 43° 65° 47°
96% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 24 degrees 2 47 degrees 5 254 degrees 6 292 degrees 2 219 degrees

Culver

Rain today, with high temperatures rising to 89°F on Saturday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 55° 67° 48° 75° 43° 82° 48° 80° 53°
97% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 330 degrees 8 26 degrees 2 118 degrees 5 16 degrees 7 126 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Culver, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,335.35 mi 2,149.03 km 1,160.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,523 mi 2,450.85 km 1,323.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips