Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Gibson, GA

Distance

1,027 mi

Time

16 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$84 - $163

Loading West Brattleboro - Gibson Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Gibson Show Map

Report an error

There are 857.54 miles from West Brattleboro to Gibson in southwest direction and 1,027 miles (1,652.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

West Brattleboro and Gibson are 16 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Gibson, GA. The halfway point is Ashland, VA.

West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Gibson, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Gibson is $135.98.

During the route, an average car will release 931.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.801975 and -77.463264, or 37º 48' 7.11" N, 77º 27' 47.7504" W. This location is 513.47 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA and it would take approximately 8 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ashland, VA, situated 519.33 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 509.72 miles from Gibson, GA. It would take 8 hours 44 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Ashland and 8 hours 10 mins to go from Gibson to Ashland.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA is Richmond, VA, situated 535.36 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 487.17 miles from Gibson, GA. It would take 9 hours to go from West Brattleboro to and 7 hours 54 mins to go from Gibson to Richmond.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Washington, DC,Arlington, VA,Alexandria, VA,Henrico, VA,Fayetteville, NC,Columbia, SC, and Augusta, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near Gibson, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Gibson, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Gibson, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Gibson

West Brattleboro

Rain on Sunday through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F on Sunday.

Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
83° 53° 79° 55° 74° 58° 80° 67° 83° 69°
1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
3 153 degrees 5 120 degrees 7 101 degrees 7 160 degrees 7 184 degrees

Gibson

Rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 91°F tomorrow.

Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
82° 73° 91° 71° 89° 73° 86° 71° 84° 71°
80% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
6 48 degrees 4 235 degrees 5 242 degrees 3 128 degrees 6 129 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Gibson, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 857.54 mi 1,380.08 km 745.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,027 mi 1,652.71 km 892.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and