Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Havensville, KS

Distance

1,452 mi

Time

22 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$108 - $210

Report an error

There are 1,238.15 miles from West Brattleboro to Havensville in west direction and 1,452 miles (2,336.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

West Brattleboro and Havensville are 22 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Havensville, KS. The halfway point is Donnelsville, OH.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 4:36 am and the current time in Havensville is 3:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Havensville, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 67.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Havensville is $174.73.

During the route, an average car will release 1,316.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Havensville, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Havensville, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.922542 and -83.937878, or 39º 55' 21.1512" N, 83º 56' 16.3608" W. This location is 725.81 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS and it would take approximately 11 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Donnelsville, OH, situated 735.25 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 722.27 miles from Havensville, KS. It would take 11 hours 51 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Donnelsville and 10 hours 57 mins to go from Havensville to Donnelsville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS is Dayton, OH, situated 750.66 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 708.33 miles from Havensville, KS. It would take 12 hours 4 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Dayton and 10 hours 47 mins to go from Havensville to Dayton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Havensville, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Havensville

West Brattleboro

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain
37° 27° 43° 30° 42° 30° 45° 27° 51° 32°
38% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
6 0 degrees 3 307 degrees 6 330 degrees 4 312 degrees 8 216 degrees

Havensville

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
61° 30° 60° 36° 64° 41° 60° 35° 36° 27°
8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 287 degrees 8 234 degrees 15 165 degrees 15 341 degrees 10 354 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Havensville, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,238.15 mi 1,992.60 km 1,075.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,452 mi 2,336.15 km 1,261.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips