Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Jacksonville, VT

Distance

21 mi

Time

29 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $3

Loading West Brattleboro - Jacksonville Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Jacksonville Show Map

Report an error

There are 11.81 miles from West Brattleboro to Jacksonville in southwest direction and 21 miles (33.80 kilometers) by car, following the VT 100 route.

West Brattleboro and Jacksonville are 29 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Jacksonville, VT.

West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:01 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Jacksonville, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Jacksonville is $2.81.

During the route, an average car will release 19.43 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.858112 and -72.769989, or 42º 51' 29.2032" N, 72º 46' 11.9604" W. This location is 10.71 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT and it would take approximately 14 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Jacksonville, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jacksonville, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Jacksonville, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Jacksonville

West Brattleboro

Rain on Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 75°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
78° 62° 77° 56° 75° 55° 78° 64° 76° 54°
9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 63 degrees 3 76 degrees 5 140 degrees 4 242 degrees 5 306 degrees

Jacksonville

Rain on Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 71°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
71° 59° 74° 53° 71° 53° 73° 61° 73° 50°
14% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 71 degrees 3 78 degrees 5 138 degrees 5 262 degrees 5 303 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Jacksonville, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 11.81 mi 19 km 10.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 21 mi 34.47 km 18.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and