Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to ORD Airport

Distance

906 mi

Time

17 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $131

Loading West Brattleboro - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 781.96 miles from West Brattleboro to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in west direction and 906 miles (1,458.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

West Brattleboro and ORD Airport are 17 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to ORD Airport. The halfway point is McKean, PA.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 4:13 pm and the current time in ORD Airport is 3:13 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to ORD Airport is $109.45.

During the route, an average car will release 821.60 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.011602 and -80.182914, or 42º 0' 41.7672" N, 80º 10' 58.4904" W. This location is 452.90 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is McKean, PA, situated 455.22 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 453.53 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 9 hours 26 mins to go from West Brattleboro to McKean and 8 hours 33 mins to go from ORD to McKean.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Cleveland, OH, South Bend, IN and Chicago, IL.


Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and ORD

West Brattleboro

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with temperatures rising to 52°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
36° 29° 45° 27° 48° 26° 52° 31° 47° 30°
77% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
4 123 degrees 7 278 degrees 5 258 degrees 5 230 degrees 5 87 degrees

ORD

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 59°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
48° 31° 52° 30° 59° 37° 53° 41° 52° 36°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
15 252 degrees 7 226 degrees 9 203 degrees 2 109 degrees 2 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 781.96 mi 1,258.44 km 679.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 906 mi 1,458.06 km 787.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and