Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to PHL Airport

Distance

306 mi

Time

5 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $39

Loading West Brattleboro - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 247.29 miles from West Brattleboro to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southwest direction and 306 miles (492.46 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

West Brattleboro and PHL Airport are 5 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Darien, CT.

West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to PHL Airport is $32.28.

During the route, an average car will release 277.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.091747 and -73.457779, or 41º 5' 30.2892" N, 73º 27' 28.0044" W. This location is 152.91 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Darien, CT, situated 159.94 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 146.7 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 2 hours 43 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Darien and 2 hours 36 mins to go from PHL to Darien.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport is Bronx, NY, situated 188.2 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 116.28 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 3 hours 17 mins to go from West Brattleboro to and 2 hours 3 mins to go from PHL to Bronx.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include New York, NY,Jersey City, NJ,Newark, NJ,Elizabeth, NJ,Staten Island, NY,Edison, NJ, and Philadelphia, PA.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and PHL

West Brattleboro

Mixed precipitation today and Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Wind
41° 22° 39° 25° 40° 14° 46° 32° 41° 25°
100% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
5 275 degrees 7 309 degrees 2 191 degrees 6 159 degrees 17 284 degrees

PHL

Rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 62°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
48° 33° 44° 33° 45° 31° 62° 42° 47° 36°
89% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 280 degrees 5 320 degrees 5 102 degrees 7 228 degrees 18 289 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 247.29 mi 397.97 km 214.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 306 mi 492.17 km 265.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips