Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Stowe, VT

Distance

136 mi

Time

2 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $22

Loading West Brattleboro - Stowe Route Map

Route map between West Brattleboro and Stowe Show Map

Report an error

There are 111.29 miles from West Brattleboro to Stowe in north direction and 136 miles (218.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-89 N route.

West Brattleboro and Stowe are 2 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Stowe, VT. The halfway point is West Hartford, VT.

West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Stowe, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Stowe is $18.

During the route, an average car will release 122.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.701824 and -72.409401, or 43º 42' 6.5664" N, 72º 24' 33.8436" W. This location is 67.75 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT and it would take approximately 1 hour 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Hartford, VT, situated 72.01 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 67.55 miles from Stowe, VT. It would take 1 hour 20 mins to go from West Brattleboro to West Hartford and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Stowe to West Hartford.


Best Hotels In or Near Stowe, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Stowe, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Stowe, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Stowe

West Brattleboro

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 82°F on Friday.

Mon
May 21
Tue
May 22
Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
77° 48° 64° 53° 76° 53° 75° 50° 82° 55°
13% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
3 303 degrees 4 163 degrees 5 313 degrees 5 321 degrees 6 267 degrees

Stowe

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 80°F on Friday.

Mon
May 21
Tue
May 22
Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
73° 43° 62° 52° 67° 50° 67° 44° 80° 52°
12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
5 289 degrees 5 165 degrees 5 312 degrees 3 313 degrees 6 269 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Stowe, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 111.29 mi 179.10 km 96.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 136 mi 218.87 km 118.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and