Distance from West Brattleboro, VT to Wheaton, KS

Distance

1,464 mi

Time

22 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$109 - $211

Report an error

There are 1,250.62 miles from West Brattleboro to Wheaton in west direction and 1,464 miles (2,356.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

West Brattleboro and Wheaton are 22 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Brattleboro, VT to Wheaton, KS. The halfway point is New Carlisle, OH.

Please note the time difference between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS is 1 hour. The current time in West Brattleboro is 7:46 am and the current time in Wheaton is 6:46 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Brattleboro, VT to Wheaton, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 67.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Brattleboro to Wheaton is $176.23.

During the route, an average car will release 1,327.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Wheaton, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wheaton, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS

If you want to meet halfway between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.915694 and -84.057876, or 39º 54' 56.4984" N, 84º 3' 28.3536" W. This location is 732.03 miles away from West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS and it would take approximately 11 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Carlisle, OH, situated 741.55 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 729.8 miles from Wheaton, KS. It would take 11 hours 58 mins to go from West Brattleboro to New Carlisle and 11 hours 7 mins to go from Wheaton to New Carlisle.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS is Dayton, OH, situated 750.66 miles from West Brattleboro, VT and 720.76 miles from Wheaton, KS. It would take 12 hours 4 mins to go from West Brattleboro to Dayton and 11 hours to go from Wheaton to Dayton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Brattleboro, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from West Brattleboro, VT to Wheaton, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Brattleboro, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Brattleboro »

Weather in West Brattleboro and Wheaton

West Brattleboro

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain
37° 27° 43° 30° 42° 30° 45° 27° 51° 32°
38% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
6 0 degrees 3 307 degrees 6 330 degrees 4 312 degrees 8 216 degrees

Wheaton

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
62° 31° 62° 36° 63° 42° 59° 34° 38° 26°
7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
7 296 degrees 7 226 degrees 15 162 degrees 16 342 degrees 9 342 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Brattleboro, VT and Wheaton, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,250.62 mi 2,012.68 km 1,086.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,464 mi 2,356.16 km 1,272.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips