Distance from Westland, MI to Arthur, IL

Distance

409 mi

Time

6 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $60

Report an error

There are 319.93 miles from Westland to Arthur in southwest direction and 409 miles (658.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-12 W route.

Westland and Arthur are 6 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westland, MI to Arthur, IL. The halfway point is Lakeside, MI.

Please note the time difference between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL is 1 hour. The current time in Westland is 11:54 am and the current time in Arthur is 10:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westland, MI to Arthur, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 18.93 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westland to Arthur is $50.17.

During the route, an average car will release 370.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arthur, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arthur, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.84861 and -86.634024, or 41º 50' 54.996" N, 86º 38' 2.4864" W. This location is 204.47 miles away from Westland, MI and Arthur, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lakeside, MI, situated 190.84 miles from Westland, MI and 217.98 miles from Arthur, IL. It would take 2 hours 54 mins to go from Westland to Lakeside and 3 hours 49 mins to go from Arthur to Lakeside.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL is South Bend, IN, situated 194.58 miles from Westland, MI and 233.18 miles from Arthur, IL. It would take 3 hours 5 mins to go from Westland to South Bend and 4 hours 7 mins to go from Arthur to South Bend.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Westland, MI to Arthur, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westland »

Weather in Westland and Arthur

Westland

Light rain on Monday through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 69°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
58° 35° 62° 37° 69° 45° 67° 51° 61° 45°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
4 293 degrees 6 151 degrees 4 162 degrees 12 151 degrees 15 226 degrees

Arthur

Rain on Monday and Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 70°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
63° 33° 69° 41° 71° 48° 66° 47° 53° 41°
4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 146 degrees 7 170 degrees 6 132 degrees 17 207 degrees 17 251 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westland, MI and Arthur, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 319.93 mi 514.88 km 278.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 409 mi 658.14 km 355.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips