Distance from Westland, MI to Avon, IL

Distance

454 mi

Time

7 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $49

There are 381.57 miles from Westland to Avon in southwest direction and 454 miles (730.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-12 W route.

Westland and Avon are 7 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Westland, MI to Avon, IL. The halfway point is Porter, IN.

Please note the time difference between Westland, MI and Avon, IL is 1 hour. The current time in Westland is 3:23 am and the current time in Avon is 2:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westland, MI to Avon, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 18.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westland, MI and Avon, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westland to Avon is $35.70.

During the route, an average car will release 356.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Avon, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avon, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westland, MI and Avon, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Westland, MI and Avon, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.616161 and -87.078402, or 41º 36' 58.1796" N, 87º 4' 42.2472" W. This location is 226.76 miles away from Westland, MI and Avon, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Porter, IN, situated 223 miles from Westland, MI and 233 miles from Avon, IL. It would take 3 hours 24 mins to go from Westland to Porter and 4 hours 7 mins to go from Avon to Porter.



Weather in Westland and Avon

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Westland, MI and Avon, IL:

Westland

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Thu
Jun 11
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
79° 54° 81° 54° 90° 59° 79° 62° 82° 57°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 41 degrees 6 127 degrees 10 147 degrees 19 218 degrees 14 249 degrees

Avon

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Thu
Jun 11
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
86° 59° 87° 63° 78° 67° 72° 57° 82° 59°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
10 120 degrees 11 134 degrees 15 159 degrees 16 250 degrees 11 252 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Westland, MI to Avon, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westland, MI and Avon, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 381.57 mi 614.07 km 331.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 454 mi 729.86 km 394.09 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips