Distance from Westland, MI to Azalia, MI

Distance

35 mi

Time

38 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $5

Loading Westland - Azalia Route Map

Route map between Westland and Azalia Show Map

Report an error

There are 25.10 miles from Westland to Azalia in southwest direction and 35 miles (56.33 kilometers) by car, following the US-23 S route.

Westland and Azalia are 38 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westland, MI to Azalia, MI. The halfway point is Ypsilanti, MI.

Westland, MI and Azalia, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westland, MI to Azalia, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.60 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westland, MI and Azalia, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westland to Azalia is $4.37.

During the route, an average car will release 31.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Azalia, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Azalia, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westland, MI and Azalia, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Westland, MI and Azalia, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.226734 and -83.629059, or 42º 13' 36.2424" N, 83º 37' 44.6124" W. This location is 17.30 miles away from Westland, MI and Azalia, MI and it would take approximately 19 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ypsilanti, MI, situated 14.69 miles from Westland, MI and 18.51 miles from Azalia, MI. It would take 18 minutes to go from Westland to Ypsilanti and 23 minutes to go from Azalia to Ypsilanti.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Westland, MI to Azalia, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westland »

Weather in Westland and Azalia

Westland

Rain on Thursday through Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 67°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 58° 80° 62° 67° 59° 76° 55° 73° 56°
8% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
3 144 degrees 4 327 degrees 10 34 degrees 6 30 degrees 6 125 degrees

Azalia

Rain on Thursday through Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 66°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
77° 57° 78° 59° 66° 59° 73° 53° 70° 54°
8% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
4 119 degrees 4 44 degrees 12 35 degrees 6 33 degrees 7 107 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westland, MI and Azalia, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 25.10 mi 40.39 km 21.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 35 mi 55.68 km 30.07 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips