Distance from Westland, MI to Ocean View, DE

Distance

640 mi

Time

10 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $86

Report an error

There are 508.78 miles from Westland to Ocean View in southeast direction and 640 miles (1,029.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Westland and Ocean View are 10 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westland, MI to Ocean View, DE. The halfway point is New Stanton, PA.

Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westland, MI to Ocean View, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westland to Ocean View is $71.70.

During the route, an average car will release 580.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ocean View, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ocean View, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.230241 and -79.60072, or 40º 13' 48.8676" N, 79º 36' 2.592" W. This location is 320 miles away from Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE and it would take approximately 5 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Stanton, PA, situated 317.22 miles from Westland, MI and 326.56 miles from Ocean View, DE. It would take 4 hours 49 mins to go from Westland to New Stanton and 5 hours 46 mins to go from Ocean View to New Stanton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE is Pittsburgh, PA, situated 288.7 miles from Westland, MI and 357.81 miles from Ocean View, DE. It would take 4 hours 30 mins to go from Westland to Pittsburgh and 6 hours 17 mins to go from Ocean View to Pittsburgh.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Westland, MI to Ocean View, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westland »

Weather in Westland and Ocean View

Westland

Light rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain
25° 14° 34° 13° 43° 21° 47° 27° 40° 34°
14% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
8 325 degrees 11 245 degrees 11 240 degrees 9 220 degrees 6 170 degrees

Ocean View

Light rain on Tuesday through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Cloudy Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
40° 33° 36° 27° 49° 29° 50° 33° 53° 38°
26% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
9 20 degrees 17 5 degrees 12 272 degrees 8 237 degrees 11 199 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westland, MI and Ocean View, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 508.78 mi 818.80 km 442.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 640 mi 1,029.98 km 556.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips