Distance from Westland, MI to ORD Airport

Distance

284 mi

Time

4 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $41

Report an error

There are 232.11 miles from Westland to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in west direction and 284 miles (457.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-12 W route.

Westland and ORD Airport are 4 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westland, MI to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Paw Paw, MI.

Please note the time difference between Westland, MI and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Westland is 10:47 pm and the current time in ORD Airport is 9:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westland, MI to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.13 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westland, MI and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westland to ORD Airport is $33.87.

During the route, an average car will release 257.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westland, MI and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westland, MI and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.215389 and -85.840004, or 42º 12' 55.4004" N, 85º 50' 24.0144" W. This location is 141.76 miles away from Westland, MI and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Paw Paw, MI, situated 138.77 miles from Westland, MI and 146.27 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 2 hours 6 mins to go from Westland to Paw Paw and 2 hours 26 mins to go from ORD to Paw Paw.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI, and Chicago, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Westland, MI to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westland »

Weather in Westland and ORD

Westland

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Partly cloudy day Snow Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
29° 17° 40° 24° 25° 16° 26° 16° 25° 13°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 91 degrees 17 199 degrees 16 276 degrees 9 302 degrees 7 289 degrees

ORD

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Snow Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
31° 12° 39° 11° 17° 15° -1°
59% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 132 degrees 16 245 degrees 14 285 degrees 9 295 degrees 6 262 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westland, MI and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 232.11 mi 373.55 km 201.70 nautical mi
Driving distance 284 mi 456.30 km 246.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips