Distance from Westport, TN to Ailey, GA

Distance

513 mi

Time

8 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $81

Loading Westport - Ailey Route Map

Route map between Westport and Ailey Show Map

Report an error

There are 417.12 miles from Westport to Ailey in southeast direction and 513 miles (825.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Westport and Ailey are 8 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to Ailey, GA. The halfway point is Rocky Face, GA.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 12:42 pm and the current time in Ailey is 1:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to Ailey, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to Ailey is $67.86.

During the route, an average car will release 464.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.813673 and -85.015026, or 34º 48' 49.2228" N, 85º 0' 54.0936" W. This location is 256.27 miles away from Westport, TN and Ailey, GA and it would take approximately 4 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rocky Face, GA, situated 254.4 miles from Westport, TN and 261.56 miles from Ailey, GA. It would take 4 hours 7 mins to go from Westport to Rocky Face and 4 hours 8 mins to go from Ailey to Rocky Face.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA is Chattanooga, TN, situated 226.58 miles from Westport, TN and 288.12 miles from Ailey, GA. It would take 3 hours 40 mins to go from Westport to Chattanooga and 4 hours 34 mins to go from Ailey to Chattanooga.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Atlanta, GA and Murfreesboro, TN.


Best Hotels In or Near Ailey, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ailey, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to Ailey, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and Ailey

Westport

Rain on Sunday and next Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 89°F on Thursday.

Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Fri
Jul 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
84° 70° 87° 67° 89° 70° 89° 68° 86° 69°
10% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 0 degrees 5 359 degrees 5 348 degrees 3 359 degrees 4 14 degrees

Ailey

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 93°F on Saturday.

Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Fri
Jul 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
86° 71° 88° 72° 89° 74° 90° 75° 92° 74°
71% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
2 60 degrees 2 157 degrees 5 205 degrees 5 200 degrees 5 225 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and Ailey, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 417.12 mi 671.30 km 362.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 513 mi 824.85 km 445.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and