Distance from Westport, TN to Aurora, KS

Distance

735 mi

Time

11 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

Loading Westport - Aurora Route Map

Route map between Westport and Aurora Show Map

Report an error

There are 560.26 miles from Westport to Aurora in northwest direction and 735 miles (1,182.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 N and US-61 N route.

Westport and Aurora are 11 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to Aurora, KS. The halfway point is Kingdom City, MO.

Westport, TN and Aurora, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:13 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to Aurora, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.04 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and Aurora, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to Aurora is $97.69.

During the route, an average car will release 666.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and Aurora, KS

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and Aurora, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.92941 and -91.832778, or 38º 55' 45.876" N, 91º 49' 58.0008" W. This location is 367.62 miles away from Westport, TN and Aurora, KS and it would take approximately 5 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kingdom City, MO, situated 395.35 miles from Westport, TN and 342.23 miles from Aurora, KS. It would take 6 hours 18 mins to go from Westport to Kingdom City and 5 hours 27 mins to go from Aurora to Kingdom City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Westport, TN and Aurora, KS is Columbia, MO, situated 416.16 miles from Westport, TN and 321.55 miles from Aurora, KS. It would take 6 hours 37 mins to go from Westport to Columbia and 5 hours 9 mins to go from Aurora to Columbia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO, Overland Park, KS, Olathe, KS and Topeka, KS.


Best Hotels In or Near Aurora, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aurora, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to Aurora, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and Aurora

Westport

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 57°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
61° 43° 65° 41° 66° 49° 57° 34° 64° 33°
4% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 130 degrees 1 35 degrees 7 261 degrees 6 200 degrees 2 352 degrees

Aurora

Light rain tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 56°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
60° 42° 66° 50° 58° 42° 62° 35° 64° 45°
12% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 79 degrees 7 321 degrees 8 126 degrees 11 51 degrees 6 67 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and Aurora, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 560.26 mi 901.65 km 486.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 735 mi 1,183.25 km 638.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and