Distance from Westport, TN to DFW Airport


595 mi


9 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $94

Loading Westport - DFW Airport Route Map

Route map between Westport and DFW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 538.42 miles from Westport to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in southwest direction and 595 miles (957.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-30 and US-70 W route.

Westport and DFW Airport are 9 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to DFW Airport. The halfway point is Traskwood, AR.

Westport, TN and DFW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to DFW Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 27.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to DFW Airport is $77.99.

During the route, an average car will release 539.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.473598 and -92.750923, or 34º 28' 24.9528" N, 92º 45' 3.3228" W. This location is 297.62 miles away from Westport, TN and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Traskwood, AR, situated 291.43 miles from Westport, TN and 310.49 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 4 hours 47 mins to go from Westport to Traskwood and 5 hours 17 mins to go from DFW to Traskwood.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR,Mesquite, TX,Garland, TX,Richardson, TX,Carrollton, TX, and Irving, TX.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and DFW


Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 71°F on Sunday.

Apr 24
Apr 25
Apr 26
Apr 27
Apr 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
78° 55° 72° 60° 73° 55° 73° 47° 71° 50°
20% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 205 degrees 7 182 degrees 10 335 degrees 7 203 degrees 5 9 degrees


Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 86°F on Saturday.

Apr 24
Apr 25
Apr 26
Apr 27
Apr 28
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 62° 79° 60° 79° 55° 86° 62° 75° 57°
100% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
4 109 degrees 11 329 degrees 5 38 degrees 11 194 degrees 8 75 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 538.42 mi 866.50 km 467.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 595 mi 957.94 km 517.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips