Distance from Westport, TN to DTW Airport

Distance

621 mi

Time

11 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $86

Loading Westport - DTW Airport Route Map

Route map between Westport and DTW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 511.18 miles from Westport to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in northeast direction and 621 miles (999.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 route.

Westport and DTW Airport are 11 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Sulphur, KY.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and DTW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 7:27 am and the current time in DTW Airport is 8:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to DTW Airport is $71.84.

During the route, an average car will release 563.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.454281 and -85.299832, or 38º 27' 15.4116" N, 85º 17' 59.3952" W. This location is 310.36 miles away from Westport, TN and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sulphur, KY, situated 308.03 miles from Westport, TN and 316.29 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 5 hours 53 mins to go from Westport to Sulphur and 6 hours 11 mins to go from DTW to Sulphur.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Westport, TN and DTW Airport is Louisville, KY, situated 273.5 miles from Westport, TN and 348.38 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 5 hours 13 mins to go from Westport to Louisville and 6 hours 46 mins to go from DTW to Louisville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH and Nashville, TN.


Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and DTW

Westport

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 59°F next Monday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
57° 28° 42° 26° 47° 21° 47° 32° 43° 26°
6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
5 224 degrees 10 317 degrees 6 223 degrees 5 284 degrees 5 276 degrees

DTW

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 24°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Snow Wind Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 17° 34° 13° 24° 27° 18° 28° 18°
50% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
4 195 degrees 16 316 degrees 9 287 degrees 2 0 degrees 7 256 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 511.18 mi 822.66 km 444.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 621 mi 999.40 km 539.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and