Distance from Westport, TN to FLL Airport

Distance

984 mi

Time

14 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

There are 832.63 miles from Westport to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 984 miles (1,583.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Westport and FLL Airport are 14 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Cordele, GA.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and FLL Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 4:57 pm and the current time in FLL Airport is 5:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 39.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to FLL Airport is $73.09.

During the route, an average car will release 774.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.924320 and -83.744194, or 31º 55' 27.552" N, 83º 44' 39.0984" W. This location is 491.86 miles away from Westport, TN and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cordele, GA, situated 484 miles from Westport, TN and 503 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 7 hours 33 mins to go from Westport to Cordele and 7 hours 28 mins to go from FLL to Cordele.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL,Atlanta, GA,Chattanooga, TN, and Murfreesboro, TN.


Weather in Westport and FLL

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Westport, TN and FLL Airport:

Westport

Rain today through Friday.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
76° 66° 77° 62° 75° 59° 76° 53° 77° 55°
100% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 150 degrees 6 194 degrees 7 273 degrees 6 351 degrees 5 25 degrees

FLL

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
90° 73° 90° 79° 90° 78° 92° 80° 91° 79°
77% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
9 166 degrees 9 122 degrees 11 98 degrees 10 112 degrees 8 120 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 832.63 mi 1,339.99 km 723.54 nautical mi
Driving distance 984 mi 1,583.13 km 854.82 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips