Distance from Westport, TN to MIA Airport

Distance

1,010 mi

Time

15 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $149

Report an error

There are 844.18 miles from Westport to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southeast direction and 1,010 miles (1,625.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Westport and MIA Airport are 15 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Ashburn, GA.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and MIA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 12:38 pm and the current time in MIA Airport is 1:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to MIA Airport is $123.91.

During the route, an average car will release 916.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.755266 and -83.649864, or 31º 45' 18.9576" N, 83º 38' 59.5104" W. This location is 504.99 miles away from Westport, TN and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ashburn, GA, situated 501.15 miles from Westport, TN and 510.03 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 7 hours 47 mins to go from Westport to Ashburn and 7 hours 36 mins to go from MIA to Ashburn.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Miami Gardens, FL,Pembroke Pines, FL,Miramar, FL,Hialeah, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL,Atlanta, GA,Chattanooga, TN, and Murfreesboro, TN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and MIA

Westport

Heavy rain on Monday and next Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 75°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
64° 35° 70° 37° 74° 43° 75° 54° 74° 58°
5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
2 8 degrees 5 103 degrees 5 146 degrees 6 164 degrees 10 195 degrees

MIA

Possible light rain on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 90°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
90° 74° 89° 75° 89° 80° 91° 78° 89° 77°
33% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 253 degrees 6 164 degrees 13 172 degrees 9 201 degrees 6 140 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 844.18 mi 1,358.57 km 733.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,010 mi 1,625.39 km 877.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips