Distance from Westport, TN to Salsbury Cove, ME

Distance

1,466 mi

Time

23 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$108 - $210

Report an error

There are 1,206.34 miles from Westport to Salsbury Cove in northeast direction and 1,466 miles (2,359.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Westport and Salsbury Cove are 23 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to Salsbury Cove, ME. The halfway point is Falling Wtrs, WV.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 8:13 am and the current time in Salsbury Cove is 9:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to Salsbury Cove, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 67.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to Salsbury Cove is $175.05.

During the route, an average car will release 1,329.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Salsbury Cove, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Salsbury Cove, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.574488 and -77.854865, or 39º 34' 28.1568" N, 77º 51' 17.514" W. This location is 732.77 miles away from Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME and it would take approximately 11 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Falling Wtrs, WV, situated 734.78 miles from Westport, TN and 730.94 miles from Salsbury Cove, ME. It would take 11 hours 17 mins to go from Westport to Falling Wtrs and 12 hours 12 mins to go from Salsbury Cove to Falling Wtrs.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to Salsbury Cove, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and Salsbury Cove

Westport

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Cloudy
44° 35° 44° 31° 48° 31° 51° 34° 47° 33°
84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
8 238 degrees 6 256 degrees 6 204 degrees 6 309 degrees 3 9 degrees

Salsbury Cove

Rain on Sunday and Monday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
38° 27° 39° 34° 45° 35° 41° 31° 33° 26°
12% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
7 55 degrees 11 102 degrees 16 155 degrees 8 257 degrees 12 341 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and Salsbury Cove, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,206.34 mi 1,941.42 km 1,048.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,466 mi 2,358.54 km 1,273.51 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips