Distance from Westport, TN to SAN Airport


1,942 mi


1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$132 - $257

There are 1,656.21 miles from Westport to San Diego International Airport (SAN) in west direction and 1,942 miles (3,125.35 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Westport and SAN Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to SAN Airport. The halfway point is Tucumcari, NM.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and SAN Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Westport is 3:45 pm and the current time in SAN Airport is 1:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to SAN Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 77.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and SAN Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to SAN Airport is $185.61.

During the route, an average car will release 1,527.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SAN Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SAN Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and SAN Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and SAN Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.121937 and -103.602921, or 35º 7' 18.9732" N, 103º 36' 10.5156" W. This location is 970.97 miles away from Westport, TN and SAN Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Tucumcari, NM, situated 956 miles from Westport, TN and 987 miles from SAN Airport. It would take 14 hours 5 mins to go from Westport to Tucumcari and 14 hours 3 mins to go from SAN to Tucumcari.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Peoria, AZ,Glendale, AZ,El Cajon, CA,San Diego, CA, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Weather in Westport and SAN

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Westport, TN and SAN Airport:


Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Jan 24
Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
50° 35° 66° 49° 59° 39° 50° 36° 46° 27°
76% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 161 degrees 10 189 degrees 6 305 degrees 9 1 degrees 9 348 degrees


Rain today through Friday.

Jan 24
Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
61° 48° 55° 51° 59° 49° 61° 48° 63° 46°
74% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
8 272 degrees 26 281 degrees 13 295 degrees 7 139 degrees 8 165 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to SAN Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and SAN Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,656.21 mi 2,665.40 km 1,439.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,942 mi 3,125.23 km 1,687.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips