Distance from Westport, TN to Skowhegan, ME

Distance

1,390 mi

Time

22 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$102 - $199

Report an error

There are 1,151.27 miles from Westport to Skowhegan in northeast direction and 1,390 miles (2,236.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Westport and Skowhegan are 22 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Westport, TN to Skowhegan, ME. The halfway point is Middletown, VA.

Please note the time difference between Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME is 1 hour. The current time in Westport is 4:24 am and the current time in Skowhegan is 5:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Westport, TN to Skowhegan, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 64.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Westport to Skowhegan is $165.99.

During the route, an average car will release 1,260.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Skowhegan, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Skowhegan, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.051651 and -78.255119, or 39º 3' 5.9436" N, 78º 15' 18.4284" W. This location is 694.85 miles away from Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME and it would take approximately 11 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Middletown, VA, situated 690.42 miles from Westport, TN and 699.88 miles from Skowhegan, ME. It would take 10 hours 39 mins to go from Westport to Middletown and 11 hours 35 mins to go from Skowhegan to Middletown.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Westport, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Westport, TN to Skowhegan, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Westport, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Westport »

Weather in Westport and Skowhegan

Westport

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Cloudy
44° 35° 44° 31° 48° 31° 51° 34° 47° 33°
84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
8 238 degrees 6 256 degrees 6 204 degrees 6 309 degrees 3 9 degrees

Skowhegan

Rain on Sunday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
34° 20° 35° 25° 42° 32° 43° 30° 34° 25°
13% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
4 36 degrees 5 67 degrees 7 94 degrees 4 275 degrees 7 351 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Westport, TN and Skowhegan, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,151.27 mi 1,852.78 km 1,000.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,390 mi 2,236.49 km 1,207.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips