Distance from Wethersfield, CT to ATL Airport

Distance

989 mi

Time

16 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $156

Loading Wethersfield - ATL Airport Route Map

Route map between Wethersfield and ATL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 849.88 miles from Wethersfield to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in southwest direction and 989 miles (1,591.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 S route.

Wethersfield and ATL Airport are 16 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wethersfield, CT to ATL Airport. The halfway point is Rawlings, VA.

Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wethersfield, CT to ATL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 45.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wethersfield to ATL Airport is $130.07.

During the route, an average car will release 897.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.914330 and -77.775101, or 36º 54' 51.588" N, 77º 46' 30.3636" W. This location is 494.62 miles away from Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rawlings, VA, situated 502.23 miles from Wethersfield, CT and 491.39 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 8 hours 32 mins to go from Wethersfield to Rawlings and 7 hours 48 mins to go from ATL to Rawlings.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC,Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near ATL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ATL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wethersfield, CT

Planning on renting a car to go from Wethersfield, CT to ATL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wethersfield, CT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wethersfield »

Weather in Wethersfield and ATL

Wethersfield

Light rain on Tuesday through Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 66°F on Monday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
72° 60° 70° 51° 66° 52° 66° 51° 77° 67°
16% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
4 329 degrees 2 7 degrees 7 62 degrees 7 106 degrees 5 188 degrees

ATL

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 76°F on Thursday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
87° 70° 84° 69° 82° 70° 82° 70° 83° 70°
9% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
3 158 degrees 5 130 degrees 9 108 degrees 7 117 degrees 3 219 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wethersfield, CT and ATL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 849.88 mi 1,367.75 km 738.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 989 mi 1,592.01 km 859.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and