Distance from Wethersfield, CT to Sheffield, MA

Distance

55 mi

Time

1 hour 21 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $8

Loading Wethersfield - Sheffield Route Map

Route map between Wethersfield and Sheffield Show Map

Report an error

There are 45.35 miles from Wethersfield to Sheffield in northwest direction and 55 miles (88.51 kilometers) by car, following the US-44 route.

Wethersfield and Sheffield are 1 hour 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wethersfield, CT to Sheffield, MA. The halfway point is Pleasant Valley, CT.

Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:17 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wethersfield, CT to Sheffield, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wethersfield to Sheffield is $6.89.

During the route, an average car will release 49.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA

If you want to meet halfway between Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.906639 and -73.000015, or 41º 54' 23.9004" N, 73º 0' 0.054" W. This location is 27.27 miles away from Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA and it would take approximately 40 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pleasant Valley, CT, situated 27.46 miles from Wethersfield, CT and 27.99 miles from Sheffield, MA. It would take 42 minutes to go from Wethersfield to Pleasant Valley and 41 minutes to go from Sheffield to Pleasant Valley.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Hartford, CT.


Best Hotels In or Near Sheffield, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sheffield, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wethersfield, CT

Planning on renting a car to go from Wethersfield, CT to Sheffield, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wethersfield, CT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wethersfield »

Weather in Wethersfield and Sheffield

Wethersfield

Light rain today, with high temperatures falling to 31°F on Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 31° 46° 30° 41° 31° 46° 32° 45° 30°
98% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
6 338 degrees 4 259 degrees 1 308 degrees 2 297 degrees 3 264 degrees

Sheffield

Snow (2–4 in.) today and Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 29°F on Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Snow Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
37° 28° 43° 29° 39° 27° 41° 26° 41° 23°
92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
5 323 degrees 6 276 degrees 2 291 degrees 3 300 degrees 3 257 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wethersfield, CT and Sheffield, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 45.35 mi 72.98 km 39.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 55 mi 87.77 km 47.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and