Distance from White Lake, MI to BWI Airport

Distance

548 mi

Time

8 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$37 - $72

Loading White Lake - BWI Airport Route Map

Route map between White Lake and BWI Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 429.39 miles from White Lake to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in southeast direction and 548 miles (881.92 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP route.

White Lake and BWI Airport are 8 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to BWI Airport. The halfway point is New Galilee, PA.

White Lake, MI and BWI Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to BWI Airport is $60.15.

During the route, an average car will release 497.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.846008 and -80.370522, or 40º 50' 45.6288" N, 80º 22' 13.8792" W. This location is 274.11 miles away from White Lake, MI and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Galilee, PA, situated 271.36 miles from White Lake, MI and 284.21 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 4 hours 13 mins to go from White Lake to New Galilee and 4 hours 25 mins to go from BWI to New Galilee.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Toledo, OH.


Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Weather in White Lake and BWI

White Lake

Mixed precipitation today and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 9°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Rain Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
40° 28° 27° 20° 19° 16° 14°
80% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 202 degrees 10 280 degrees 14 275 degrees 8 216 degrees 12 273 degrees

BWI

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 32°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
45° 28° 54° 32° 36° 22° 34° 19° 44° 32°
53% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
9 184 degrees 6 257 degrees 9 283 degrees 3 210 degrees 9 222 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 429.39 mi 691.03 km 373.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 548 mi 882.26 km 476.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and