Distance from White Lake, MI to Fennville, MI

Distance

170 mi

Time

2 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $22

Loading White Lake - Fennville Route Map

Route map between White Lake and Fennville Show Map

Report an error

There are 133.06 miles from White Lake to Fennville in west direction and 170 miles (273.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

White Lake and Fennville are 2 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Fennville, MI. The halfway point is Portland, MI.

White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Fennville, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Fennville is $18.68.

During the route, an average car will release 154.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.862560 and -84.918556, or 42º 51' 45.216" N, 84º 55' 6.8016" W. This location is 85.10 miles away from White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Portland, MI, situated 84.73 miles from White Lake, MI and 87.06 miles from Fennville, MI. It would take 1 hour 31 mins to go from White Lake to Portland and 1 hour 29 mins to go from Fennville to Portland.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 60.38 miles from White Lake, MI and 110.36 miles from Fennville, MI. It would take 1 hour 8 mins to go from White Lake to and 1 hour 48 mins to go from Fennville to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Fennville, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fennville, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Fennville, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Weather in White Lake and Fennville

White Lake

Mixed precipitation on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Partly cloudy day
14° 14° -3° 33° 37° 28° 27° 22°
10% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
17 344 degrees 7 322 degrees 14 169 degrees 9 233 degrees 8 283 degrees

Fennville

Snow (6–9 in.) today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Fog Snow
14° 15° -1° 35° 10° 37° 25° 27° 18°
15% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
10 24 degrees 6 111 degrees 15 163 degrees 7 279 degrees 11 293 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Fennville, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 133.06 mi 214.14 km 115.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 170 mi 273.92 km 147.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and