Distance from White Lake, MI to Ferndale, MI

Distance

26 mi

Time

37 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading White Lake - Ferndale Route Map

Route map between White Lake and Ferndale Show Map

Report an error

There are 22.53 miles from White Lake to Ferndale in southeast direction and 26 miles (41.84 kilometers) by car, following the M 1 S route.

White Lake and Ferndale are 37 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Ferndale, MI. The halfway point is Bloomfield Township, MI.

White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Ferndale, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Ferndale is $3.38.

During the route, an average car will release 23.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ferndale, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ferndale, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.603283 and -83.292694, or 42º 36' 11.8188" N, 83º 17' 33.6984" W. This location is 12.90 miles away from White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI and it would take approximately 18 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bloomfield Township, MI, situated 14.21 miles from White Lake, MI and 15.44 miles from Ferndale, MI. It would take 21 minutes to go from White Lake to Bloomfield Township and 19 minutes to go from Ferndale to Bloomfield Township.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Ferndale, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Weather in White Lake and Ferndale

White Lake

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F next Friday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
47° 39° 45° 37° 66° 39° 74° 45° 62° 48°
100% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
14 12 degrees 15 21 degrees 5 283 degrees 7 178 degrees 5 283 degrees

Ferndale

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 77°F next Friday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
53° 41° 49° 40° 66° 44° 74° 48° 66° 52°
100% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
13 10 degrees 13 19 degrees 4 262 degrees 6 180 degrees 4 275 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Ferndale, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 22.53 mi 36.26 km 19.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 26 mi 41.51 km 22.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips