Distance from White Lake, MI to Jackson Springs, NC

Distance

688 mi

Time

11 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $81

There are 554.78 miles from White Lake to Jackson Springs in southeast direction and 688 miles (1,107.23 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

White Lake and Jackson Springs are 11 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Jackson Springs, NC. The halfway point is Ravenswood, WV.

White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:15 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Jackson Springs, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 27.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Jackson Springs is $58.87.

During the route, an average car will release 541.53 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Jackson Springs, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jackson Springs, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.943268 and -81.758873, or 38º 56' 35.7648" N, 81º 45' 31.9428" W. This location is 344.12 miles away from White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC and it would take approximately 5 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ravenswood, WV, situated 337 miles from White Lake, MI and 352 miles from Jackson Springs, NC. It would take 5 hours 39 mins to go from White Lake to Ravenswood and 5 hours 41 mins to go from Jackson Springs to Ravenswood.



Weather in White Lake and Jackson Springs

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC:

White Lake

Rain next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
89° 66° 89° 65° 91° 64° 92° 67° 92° 72°
5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 345 degrees 6 46 degrees 3 182 degrees 5 236 degrees 5 241 degrees

Jackson Springs

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
93° 68° 93° 71° 91° 71° 90° 71° 83° 70°
4% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
3 9 degrees 3 241 degrees 4 143 degrees 5 140 degrees 5 150 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Jackson Springs, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Jackson Springs, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 554.78 mi 892.83 km 482.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 688 mi 1,107.61 km 598.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips