Distance from White Lake, MI to Sebastopol, CA

Distance

2,405 mi

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$179 - $347

Report an error

There are 2,067.78 miles from White Lake to Sebastopol in west direction and 2,405 miles (3,870.47 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

White Lake and Sebastopol are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Sebastopol, CA. The halfway point is Kimball, NE.

Please note the time difference between White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA is 3 hours. The current time in White Lake is 2:11 pm and the current time in Sebastopol is 11:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Sebastopol, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 111.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Sebastopol is $289.53.

During the route, an average car will release 2,181.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Sebastopol, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sebastopol, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.220635 and -103.624538, or 41º 13' 14.286" N, 103º 37' 28.3368" W. This location is 1,202.66 miles away from White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA and it would take approximately 17 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kimball, NE, situated 1161.45 miles from White Lake, MI and 1245.67 miles from Sebastopol, CA. It would take 17 hours 12 mins to go from White Lake to Kimball and 17 hours 21 mins to go from Sebastopol to Kimball.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Sebastopol, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Weather in White Lake and Sebastopol

White Lake

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
43° 26° 40° 24° 41° 28° 47° 33° 47° 29°
11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
12 300 degrees 7 234 degrees 10 251 degrees 10 213 degrees 9 129 degrees

Sebastopol

Light rain on Tuesday through Thursday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
67° 36° 70° 37° 66° 37° 71° 37° 54° 34°
6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
3 12 degrees 4 355 degrees 3 344 degrees 5 332 degrees 8 295 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Sebastopol, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,067.78 mi 3,327.76 km 1,796.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,405 mi 3,870.99 km 2,090.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips