Distance from White Lake, MI to Tahoma, CA

Distance

2,232 mi

Time

1 day 7 hours

Gas Cost

$165 - $320

Report an error

There are 1,915.54 miles from White Lake to Tahoma in west direction and 2,232 miles (3,592.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

White Lake and Tahoma are 1 day 7 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Tahoma, CA. The halfway point is Julesburg, CO.

Please note the time difference between White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA is 3 hours. The current time in White Lake is 6:30 pm and the current time in Tahoma is 3:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Tahoma, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 103.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Tahoma is $266.60.

During the route, an average car will release 2,024.53 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Tahoma, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Tahoma, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.039611 and -102.249644, or 41º 2' 22.5996" N, 102º 14' 58.7184" W. This location is 1,116.01 miles away from White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA and it would take approximately 15 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Julesburg, CO, situated 1088.22 miles from White Lake, MI and 1151.46 miles from Tahoma, CA. It would take 16 hours 14 mins to go from White Lake to Julesburg and 15 hours 47 mins to go from Tahoma to Julesburg.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Tahoma, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Weather in White Lake and Tahoma

White Lake

Mixed precipitation on Friday and Saturday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow
21° 30° 31° 16° 35° 22° 39° 26°
9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
7 320 degrees 7 262 degrees 9 203 degrees 5 175 degrees 8 80 degrees

Tahoma

Light rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
42° 32° 38° 30° 41° 29° 40° 31° 46° 31°
22% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
7 204 degrees 14 230 degrees 6 236 degrees 3 171 degrees 2 214 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Tahoma, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,915.54 mi 3,082.75 km 1,664.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,232 mi 3,592.09 km 1,939.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips