Distance from White Lake, MI to Wentworth, NC

Distance

630 mi

Time

10 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $76

There are 475.42 miles from White Lake to Wentworth in southeast direction and 630 miles (1,013.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

White Lake and Wentworth are 10 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White Lake, MI to Wentworth, NC. The halfway point is Shade, OH.

White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Lake, MI to Wentworth, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 25.28 gallons of gas to cover the route between White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Lake to Wentworth is $55.12.

During the route, an average car will release 495.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Wentworth, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wentworth, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC

If you want to meet halfway between White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.164246 and -82.040405, or 39º 9' 51.2856" N, 82º 2' 25.458" W. This location is 314.79 miles away from White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC and it would take approximately 5 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shade, OH, situated 307 miles from White Lake, MI and 328 miles from Wentworth, NC. It would take 5 hours 7 mins to go from White Lake to Shade and 5 hours 23 mins to go from Wentworth to Shade.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbus, OH, and Toledo, OH.


Weather in White Lake and Wentworth

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC:

White Lake

Rain on Monday.

Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
83° 66° 89° 59° 87° 63° 87° 64° 87° 66°
27% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
8 285 degrees 4 352 degrees 6 73 degrees 7 89 degrees 6 121 degrees

Wentworth

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Rain
89° 69° 88° 71° 85° 70° 83° 71° 85° 69°
28% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
3 200 degrees 3 130 degrees 4 77 degrees 5 101 degrees 5 48 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from White Lake, MI to Wentworth, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Lake, MI and Wentworth, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 475.42 mi 765.11 km 413.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 630 mi 1,013.22 km 547.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips