Distance from Winter, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI

Distance

76 mi

Time

1 hour 53 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

Report an error

There are 65.24 miles from Winter to Arbor Vitae in east direction and 76 miles (122.31 kilometers) by car, following the WI-70 route.

Winter and Arbor Vitae are 1 hour 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Winter, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI. The halfway point is Fifield, WI.

Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Winter, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Winter to Arbor Vitae is $8.93.

During the route, an average car will release 68.61 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arbor Vitae, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arbor Vitae, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.886787 and -90.345192, or 45º 53' 12.4332" N, 90º 20' 42.6912" W. This location is 37.82 miles away from Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI and it would take approximately 56 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fifield, WI, situated 34.24 miles from Winter, WI and 41.46 miles from Arbor Vitae, WI. It would take 51 minutes to go from Winter to Fifield and 1 hour 2 mins to go from Arbor Vitae to Fifield.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Winter, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Winter, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Winter, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Winter »

Weather in Winter and Arbor Vitae

Winter

Light rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 69°F on Monday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
78° 64° 79° 64° 78° 61° 78° 64° 71° 60°
13% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
9 168 degrees 11 185 degrees 4 202 degrees 7 164 degrees 11 192 degrees

Arbor Vitae

Rain tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
82° 62° 78° 62° 79° 64° 81° 65° 75° 62°
14% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
9 180 degrees 12 185 degrees 6 216 degrees 6 168 degrees 12 191 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Winter, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 65.24 mi 104.99 km 56.69 nautical mi
Driving distance 76 mi 121.74 km 65.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips