Distance from Winterthur, DE to IAD Airport

Distance

134 mi

Time

2 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $16

There are 115.27 miles from Winterthur to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southwest direction and 134 miles (215.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Winterthur and IAD Airport are 2 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Winterthur, DE to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Rosedale, MD.

Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Winterthur, DE to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Winterthur to IAD Airport is $11.71.

During the route, an average car will release 105.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.334789 and -76.517838, or 39º 20' 5.2404" N, 76º 31' 4.2168" W. This location is 67.16 miles away from Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rosedale, MD, situated 68 miles from Winterthur, DE and 68 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 1 hour 12 mins to go from Winterthur to Rosedale and 1 hour 22 mins to go from IAD to Rosedale.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport is Baltimore, MD, situated 73 miles from Winterthur, DE and 61 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 1 hour 21 mins to go from Winterthur to and 1 hour 15 mins to go from IAD to Baltimore.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Columbia, MD.



Weather in Winterthur and IAD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport:

Winterthur

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 67° 84° 68° 85° 68° 84° 68° 83° 72°
96% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
5 300 degrees 6 325 degrees 6 83 degrees 9 148 degrees 6 214 degrees

IAD

Rain on Thursday through next Monday.

Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
87° 67° 87° 70° 90° 68° 89° 73° 86° 76°
13% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
4 327 degrees 4 344 degrees 4 121 degrees 8 159 degrees 5 220 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Winterthur, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Winterthur, DE to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Winterthur, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Winterthur »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Winterthur, DE and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 115.27 mi 185.50 km 100.16 nautical mi
Driving distance 134 mi 216.15 km 116.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips