Distance from Winterthur, DE to Wilmington, DE

Distance

7 mi

Time

15 minutes

Gas Cost

$0 - $1

Report an error

There are 5.90 miles from Winterthur to Wilmington in southeast direction and 7 miles (11.27 kilometers) by car, following the DE 52 route.

Winterthur and Wilmington are 15 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Winterthur, DE to Wilmington, DE.

Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Winterthur, DE to Wilmington, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Winterthur to Wilmington is $0.79.

During the route, an average car will release 6.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Wilmington, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wilmington, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.766415 and -75.584023, or 39º 45' 59.094" N, 75º 35' 2.4828" W. This location is 3.45 miles away from Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE and it would take approximately 7 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Winterthur, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Winterthur, DE to Wilmington, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Winterthur, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Winterthur »

Weather in Winterthur and Wilmington

Winterthur

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
46° 30° 42° 27° 36° 25° 45° 25° 56° 33°
92% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
15 281 degrees 12 259 degrees 11 283 degrees 7 250 degrees 6 179 degrees

Wilmington

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
47° 32° 44° 29° 38° 27° 47° 26° 58° 33°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
16 274 degrees 12 259 degrees 11 283 degrees 7 249 degrees 6 180 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Winterthur, DE and Wilmington, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 5.90 mi 9.49 km 5.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 7 mi 11.10 km 5.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips