Distance from Wiscasset, ME to Advance, IN

Distance

1,111 mi

Time

17 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $134

There are 911.58 miles from Wiscasset to Advance in southwest direction and 1,111 miles (1,787.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Wiscasset and Advance are 17 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Wiscasset, ME to Advance, IN. The halfway point is Milesburg, PA.

Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:36 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wiscasset, ME to Advance, IN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 44.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wiscasset to Advance is $96.83.

During the route, an average car will release 874.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Advance, IN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Advance, IN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN

If you want to meet halfway between Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.972500 and -77.775902, or 40º 58' 21" N, 77º 46' 33.2472" W. This location is 555.55 miles away from Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN and it would take approximately 8 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Milesburg, PA, situated 573 miles from Wiscasset, ME and 543 miles from Advance, IN. It would take 9 hours 14 mins to go from Wiscasset to Milesburg and 8 hours 15 mins to go from Advance to Milesburg.



Weather in Wiscasset and Advance

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN:

Wiscasset

Rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
72° 56° 73° 63° 85° 64° 80° 65° 78° 66°
9% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
7 179 degrees 10 193 degrees 4 206 degrees 6 166 degrees 7 140 degrees

Advance

Rain on Thursday through Sunday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
89° 69° 90° 71° 89° 71° 88° 71° 87° 69°
24% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
3 275 degrees 3 71 degrees 5 172 degrees 7 285 degrees 8 307 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wiscasset, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Wiscasset, ME to Advance, IN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wiscasset, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wiscasset »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wiscasset, ME and Advance, IN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 911.58 mi 1,467.04 km 792.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,111 mi 1,788.15 km 965.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips