Distance from Wiscasset, ME to Bangor, ME

Distance

99 mi

Time

1 hour 45 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

Report an error

There are 70.45 miles from Wiscasset to Bangor in northeast direction and 99 miles (159.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.

Wiscasset and Bangor are 1 hour 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wiscasset, ME to Bangor, ME. The halfway point is Clinton, ME.

Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:46 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wiscasset, ME to Bangor, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wiscasset to Bangor is $11.86.

During the route, an average car will release 89.37 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Bangor, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bangor, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.654423 and -69.511162, or 44º 39' 15.9228" N, 69º 30' 40.1832" W. This location is 49.26 miles away from Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME and it would take approximately 52 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Clinton, ME, situated 53.43 miles from Wiscasset, ME and 47.64 miles from Bangor, ME. It would take 1 hour 6 mins to go from Wiscasset to Clinton and 45 minutes to go from Bangor to Clinton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wiscasset, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Wiscasset, ME to Bangor, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wiscasset, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wiscasset »

Weather in Wiscasset and Bangor

Wiscasset

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through Wednesday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Clear day Cloudy Clear day Rain Rain
44° 30° 49° 28° 41° 25° 42° 29° 47° 27°
11% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
4 356 degrees 12 236 degrees 11 282 degrees 8 39 degrees 9 317 degrees

Bangor

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Wednesday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Clear day Rain Clear day Rain Rain
40° 26° 47° 26° 39° 25° 40° 26° 45° 28°
14% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
4 1 degrees 9 222 degrees 11 280 degrees 6 66 degrees 9 318 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wiscasset, ME and Bangor, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 70.45 mi 113.37 km 61.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 99 mi 158.56 km 85.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips