Distance from Wiscasset, ME to BWI Airport

Distance

557 mi

Time

9 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $80

Report an error

There are 491.71 miles from Wiscasset to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in southwest direction and 557 miles (896.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route.

Wiscasset and BWI Airport are 9 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wiscasset, ME to BWI Airport. The halfway point is New Haven, CT.

Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wiscasset, ME to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wiscasset to BWI Airport is $66.53.

During the route, an average car will release 505.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.295780 and -72.918159, or 41º 17' 44.808" N, 72º 55' 5.3724" W. This location is 278.52 miles away from Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is New Haven, CT, situated 281.3 miles from Wiscasset, ME and 275.78 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 4 hours 39 mins to go from Wiscasset to New Haven and 4 hours 45 mins to go from BWI to New Haven.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport is Bridgeport, CT, situated 298.39 miles from Wiscasset, ME and 258.55 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 5 hours 1 min to go from Wiscasset to and 4 hours 24 mins to go from BWI to Bridgeport.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Baltimore, MD.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wiscasset, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Wiscasset, ME to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wiscasset, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wiscasset »

Weather in Wiscasset and BWI

Wiscasset

Flurries next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 29
Thu
Jan 30
Fri
Jan 31
Sat
Feb 1
Sun
Feb 2
Clear day Clear day Clear day Cloudy Clear day
30° 18° 31° 13° 38° 20° 40° 22° 38° 24°
5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 346 degrees 6 332 degrees 3 294 degrees 4 13 degrees 9 336 degrees

BWI

Light rain on Saturday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 29
Thu
Jan 30
Fri
Jan 31
Sat
Feb 1
Sun
Feb 2
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
43° 30° 39° 25° 45° 27° 47° 32° 53° 35°
5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
7 333 degrees 5 58 degrees 3 95 degrees 5 355 degrees 9 292 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wiscasset, ME and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 491.71 mi 791.34 km 427.29 nautical mi
Driving distance 557 mi 896.46 km 484.05 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips