Distance from Yerington, NV to SLC Airport


527 mi


9 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $75

Loading Yerington - SLC Airport Route Map

Route map between Yerington and SLC Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 400.60 miles from Yerington to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in northeast direction and 527 miles (848.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-95 ALT route.

Yerington and SLC Airport are 9 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Yerington, NV to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Carlin, NV.

Please note the time difference between Yerington, NV and SLC Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Yerington is 6:52 am and the current time in SLC Airport is 7:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Yerington, NV to SLC Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 24.40 gallons of gas to cover the route between Yerington, NV and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Yerington to SLC Airport is $62.47.

During the route, an average car will release 478.13 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Halfway Point Between Yerington, NV and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Yerington, NV and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.703270 and -116.176331, or 40º 42' 11.772" N, 116º 10' 34.7916" W. This location is 263.57 miles away from Yerington, NV and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carlin, NV, situated 280.54 miles from Yerington, NV and 247.71 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 5 hours to go from Yerington to Carlin and 4 hours 7 mins to go from SLC to Carlin.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT, and West Valley City, UT.

Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Yerington, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Yerington, NV to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Yerington, NV:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Yerington »

Weather in Yerington and SLC


Mixed precipitation on Thursday and Sunday, with temperatures falling to 48°F on Sunday.

Mar 20
Mar 21
Mar 22
Mar 23
Mar 24
Partly cloudy day Wind Wind Clear day Wind
57° 33° 60° 37° 56° 40° 48° 30° 52° 29°
19% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
1 206 degrees 11 205 degrees 14 215 degrees 8 227 degrees 7 246 degrees


Mixed precipitation on Thursday through Monday, with temperatures falling to 41°F on Monday.

Mar 20
Mar 21
Mar 22
Mar 23
Mar 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Snow
53° 31° 56° 37° 54° 44° 49° 40° 45° 33°
9% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
5 159 degrees 10 152 degrees 13 167 degrees 1 110 degrees 0 261 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Yerington, NV and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 400.60 mi 644.70 km 348.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 527 mi 848.12 km 457.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips

Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and