Distance from Batehaven, NSW to Alectown, NSW

Distance

489 km

Time

5 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $93

There are 359.32 km (223.27 miles) from Batehaven to Alectown in northwest direction and 489.24 km (304 miles) by car, following the B52 route.

Batehaven and Alectown are 5 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Batehaven, NSW to Alectown, NSW.

Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 5:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Batehaven, NSW to Alectown, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 52.84 liters of fuel to cover the route between Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Batehaven to Alectown is $77.20.

During the route, an average car will release 1,264.02 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alectown, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alectown, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.032890 and 149.329086, or 34º 1' 58.404" S, 149º 19' 44.7096" E. This location is 152.02 miles away from Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Batehaven and Alectown

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW:

Batehaven

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
74° 53° 76° 61° 78° 60° 71° 61° 66° 58°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 48 degrees 5 46 degrees 5 46 degrees 6 145 degrees 8 161 degrees

Alectown

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
80° 60° 81° 63° 87° 61° 89° 65° 84° 66°
65% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 45 degrees 6 104 degrees 5 134 degrees 7 322 degrees 6 192 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Batehaven, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Batehaven, NSW to Alectown, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Batehaven, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Batehaven »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Batehaven, NSW and Alectown, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 223.27 mi 359.32 km 194.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 304 mi 489.29 km 264.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips