Distance from Bourke, NSW to Olary, SA

Distance

634 km

Time

6 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $120

There are 588.50 km (365.68 miles) from Bourke to Olary in southwest direction and 634.08 km (394 miles) by car, following the A32 route.

Bourke and Olary are 6 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bourke, NSW to Olary, SA.

Please note the time difference between Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Bourke is 2:45 am and the current time in Olary is 2:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bourke, NSW to Olary, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 68.51 liters of fuel to cover the route between Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Bourke to Olary is $100.10.

During the route, an average car will release 1,638.80 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Olary, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Olary, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.553804 and 143.311951, or 31º 33' 13.6944" S, 143º 18' 43.0236" E. This location is 197.09 miles away from Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA and it would take approximately 3 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Bourke and Olary

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA:

Bourke

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
79° 51° 83° 57° 69° 60° 76° 59° 68° 62°
0% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
10 89 degrees 12 56 degrees 16 42 degrees 14 39 degrees 13 29 degrees

Olary

Light rain tomorrow through Friday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
78° 53° 79° 61° 80° 59° 84° 56° 71° 52°
4% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
8 63 degrees 13 50 degrees 8 341 degrees 12 340 degrees 12 211 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bourke, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Bourke, NSW to Olary, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bourke, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bourke »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bourke, NSW and Olary, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 365.68 mi 588.50 km 317.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 394 mi 634.37 km 342.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips