object(stdClass)#513 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD

Distance from Burren Junction, NSW to Allora, QLD

Distance

477 km

Time

5 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $91

There are 372.63 km (231.54 miles) from Burren Junction to Allora in northeast direction and 476.37 km (296 miles) by car, following the A39 route.

Burren Junction and Allora are 5 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Burren Junction, NSW to Allora, QLD.

Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Burren Junction, NSW to Allora, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 51.52 liters of fuel to cover the route between Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Burren Junction to Allora is $75.27.

During the route, an average car will release 1,232.29 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Allora, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allora, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -28.852045 and 150.216832, or 28º 51' 7.362" S, 150º 13' 0.5952" E. This location is 148.20 miles away from Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD and it would take approximately 2 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Burren Junction and Allora

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD:

Burren Junction

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 38° 65° 41° 66° 46° 58° 45° 64° 47°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
10 132 degrees 6 69 degrees 6 86 degrees 7 147 degrees 8 156 degrees

Allora

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain
62° 40° 64° 42° 66° 47° 56° 52° 57° 52°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
10 133 degrees 5 114 degrees 4 151 degrees 6 131 degrees 8 127 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Burren Junction, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Burren Junction, NSW to Allora, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Burren Junction, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Burren Junction »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Burren Junction, NSW and Allora, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 231.54 mi 372.63 km 201.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 296 mi 477.01 km 257.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips