object(stdClass)#2123 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA

Distance from Dundee, NSW to Edithburgh, SA

Distance

1,850 km

Time

18 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$135 - $351

There are 1,460.44 km (907.47 miles) from Dundee to Edithburgh in southwest direction and 1,849.14 km (1,149 miles) by car, following the A32 route.

Dundee and Edithburgh are 18 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Dundee, NSW to Edithburgh, SA.

Please note the time difference between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Dundee is 4:13 pm and the current time in Edithburgh is 3:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Dundee, NSW to Edithburgh, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 199.78 liters of fuel to cover the route between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Dundee to Edithburgh is $291.88.

During the route, an average car will release 4,778.78 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 4,778.78 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Edithburgh, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Edithburgh, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.566103 and 144.401192, or 31º 33' 57.9708" S, 144º 24' 4.2912" E. This location is 574.72 miles away from Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA and it would take approximately 9 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Dundee and Edithburgh

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA:

Dundee

Possible drizzle on Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 39° 56° 32° 57° 34° 56° 36° 56° 32°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
9 279 degrees 5 237 degrees 4 128 degrees 5 315 degrees 11 287 degrees

Edithburgh

Light rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
60° 50° 61° 48° 57° 48° 55° 47° 59° 48°
47% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
9 224 degrees 11 323 degrees 20 256 degrees 18 227 degrees 12 240 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Dundee, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Dundee, NSW to Edithburgh, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Dundee, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Dundee »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Dundee, NSW and Edithburgh, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 907.47 mi 1,460.44 km 788.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,149 mi 1,849.83 km 998.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips