Distance from Foxground, NSW to Apslawn, TAS

Distance

1,473 km

Time

19 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$108 - $280

There are 839.60 km (521.71 miles) from Foxground to Apslawn in southwest direction and 1,472.55 km (915 miles) by car and ferry, following the Spirit of Tasmania route.

Foxground and Apslawn are 19 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 30 mins and take a ferry for 8 hours 59 mins .

This is the fastest route from Foxground, NSW to Apslawn, TAS.

Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 7:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Foxground, NSW to Apslawn, TAS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 159.09 liters of fuel to cover the route between Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Foxground to Apslawn is $232.43.

During the route, an average car will release 3,805.46 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,805.46 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Apslawn, TAS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Apslawn, TAS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS

If you want to meet halfway between Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -37.276333 and 145.025833, or 37º 16' 34.7988" S, 145º 1' 32.9988" E. This location is 457.66 miles away from Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS and it would take approximately 9 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Foxground and Apslawn

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS:

Foxground

Light rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
70° 59° 72° 56° 71° 56° 71° 55° 70° 57°
70% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
6 159 degrees 7 162 degrees 5 52 degrees 5 124 degrees 7 169 degrees

Apslawn

Light rain throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Sat
Dec 3
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
66° 48° 70° 45° 63° 49° 67° 48° 76° 48°
61% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 239 degrees 5 274 degrees 6 162 degrees 6 46 degrees 6 343 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Foxground, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Foxground, NSW to Apslawn, TAS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Foxground, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Foxground »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Foxground, NSW and Apslawn, TAS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 521.71 mi 839.60 km 453.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 915 mi 1,473.07 km 795.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips